How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless rim-brake wheel is now tubeless ready with a 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance. With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Aero, durable, light weight
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with quick release skewer
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately